Sunday, June 6, 2010

So everyone has told me that I need to make a blog, so here it is. I know, I know, calm down don't get too excited. I suppose I will start by introducing my family... I guess that is how it work lol. I am Janae and me and Colin have been married for 5 years on June 30th. We have two little kids: Evalynn was born December 26th the day after Christmas and she is now 2 1/2 years old. She just learned how to use the potty and has very rare accidents which is just awesome for mom :). She is a super smart kid but also very very stubborn. I guess I should have expected she definatly come from a line of stubborn people. Keagan was born February 24th and he is now 1 year and 4 months. He is just learning to talk and says some words which of course is adorable. He is a chunk and any time anyone meets him they say "Is he going out for football next year?" He is my little mama's boy if i leave the room he just cries and cries. Cute but frusterating. Colin is in the Air Force Reserves as a Crew Cheif for F-16. He loves his job which makes me happy that he is doing what makes him happy. He is planing on going to Afghanistan this fall which is just super exciting :'(. Once he gets back he is most likely going to start taking classes at the base to earn his degree. Me, I am being a mom nothing more nothing less my kiddies are my life but that is okay cause they are so darn cute. So I guess that is all for now he he so thrilling I know

1 comment: