Thursday, June 10, 2010

Soup and Sorry

Yesterday me and Colin took the kids into the yard. We were weeding and such and Evalynn was in the dog pen playing. She had her little play cup that she digs in the dirt with. Well she kept getting dirt and dumping in the dogs water. I would get mad at her and tell her to stop and she would defiantly say "SOUP". After about 20 times of telling her to stop and her yelling "SOUP" or "NO" at me I finally decided to take her inside. She was very upset about having to go inside and cried for a couple minutes but then she just started playing with her toys. About 15 minutes later I was making lunch Evalynn came into the kitchen climbed up on the stool looked me straight in the eyes and said so sweetly, "I sorry mommy." I was so lost at why she was sorry so I said with a laugh, "For what honey" and she says "Cup, Soup." I thought it was so sweet that after 15 minutes she still remembered that she had got in trouble for that and second of all to say sorry to me. She is such a sweet heart!

2 comments:

  1. O and by the way when Colin went to get the dogs new water he said that was about 2 inches of mud in the bottom of the bucket lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I so need to see your kids again. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete